My Mommy Style: Embrace the Mom you Are
Are you tired of feeling like you’re falling short on the “Perfect mom” scale? It’s time to ditch those unrealistic expectations and embrace your mom-ness! As a working mother, I’ve learned that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to parenting. In this blog post, Finestico share my personal journey towards confidence in my mommy style. I’ll also offer tips on how to do the same. Let’s celebrate our unique strengths as moms and say goodbye to mommy guilt once and for all!
Recognize and Embrace your Mommy Style
Moms have a certain style. Whether it’s the way they carry themselves, the clothes they wear, or even the way they speak, there’s something special about moms that sets them apart from others. While it can be tough at first to embrace this unique style, eventually you’ll see the benefits. Not only will your mom feel more confident and proud of herself, but you’ll also look and feel better about yourself.
Here are some tips on recognizing and embracing your mommy style:
- Be Yourself: The key way to embrace your mommy style is to be yourself. If you’re naturally confident and outgoing, keep those characteristics in tact. Don’t try too much to be someone you’re not – just be yourself!
- Stick with Comfort: One of the biggest things you need to remember when embracing your mommy style is comfortability. No matter what you’re wearing or how you’re holding yourself, always make sure it feels comfortable and natural for you. If it doesn’t feel right at first, something else would work better for you.
- Embrace Your Femininity: Another thing moms have in common is femininity. Whether it’s their clothing choices or speaking style, don’t shy away from embracing this aspect of yourself. It’s part of who you are and should be celebrated! Remember that
Give Yourself permission to be Yourself
When you first became a mom, it felt like the world conspired against you. You’d hear other moms talk about how they rock their pregnant bodies, and you feel like you can’t even touch your stomach without it swelling up. You wish you were more like them. But then, you realize that being yourself works best for you. There are so many amazing things about being a mom – the unconditional love, the responsibility, and all of the joys – but there are also some challenges that come with it. And one of the biggest ones is trying to fit into a “mommy style” that isn’t really yours.
But there’s no need to worry! There are plenty of ways to embrace your mommy style without settling for something that doesn’t feel right for you.
Here are three tips to make this Happen:
Let Go of Expectations: If society tells you that being a mom means having big boobs and wearing maternity clothes constantly, let go of that idea right now. Being a mom doesn’t have to look a certain way – or feel a certain way – and that includes your appearance when you’re pregnant or post-partum. You can wear whatever makes you happy, regardless of what other moms are doing.
Embrace your curves! Whether you have tall breasts, an hourglass figure, or Allow yourself to be silly Growing up, I thought my mom was the best person in the world. She always looked so put together and she acted like everything was under control. But now that I’m an adult, I know she’s just like any mom. She makes mistakes, she’s funny, and she loves spending time with her kids.
So if you’re shy or goofy or don’t always fit in at work, embrace your mommy style! And if people find it weird, too bad – they don’t know us well enough to judge us!
Let go of perfection: There are so many things that make up Mommy Style. Some people might call it being nurturing, some might say it’s being caring, and others might simply refer to it as “the mommy way.” Whatever you call it, one thing is for sure- it’s something that you uniquely embody and can be quite comforting to know.
When I was younger, I was always concerned about whether or not I was doing things “right.” I strived for perfectionionism, trying to do everything perfectly all the time in an effort to be liked by my peers and win the approval of those who mattered most to me. Perfectionism leads to disappointment and stress. It doesn’t actually achieve anything; in fact, it often results in failure.
So how do we let go of perfectionism? It may seem like an impossible task at first but with a bit of patience and perseverance, you can start making progress. Here are a few tips to help you on your Journey:
Recognize when you’re starting to become trapped by your own thoughts. When we start worrying about what others might think of us or start focusing on achieving unrealistic goals, we begin to lose sight of our own happiness. Instead of letting these negative thoughts control us, try addressing them head-on instead.
There’s no need to be ashamed of your mommy style. In fact, embracing it can make you more confident and help you stand out from the crowd. Here are five tips for embracing your mommy style:
- Dress comfortably and conservatively. This doesn’t mean you have to dress like a momma’s boy or wear clothes that are baggy and unflattering. A comfortable pair of jeans and a shirt that fits well is all you need to start.
- Let your personality shine through. Embrace who you are as a person, not just as a mother. If you’re someone who loves making people laugh, go ahead and show it off! And if you’re more serious and reserved, that’s also okay – as long as you don’t try too hard to conform to an idealized version of motherhood that may not reflect who you really are.
- Make use of accessories. Whether it’s a stylish hat or colorful scarf, accessories can add some pizzazz to your look while keeping things simple overall. Plus, they can help you stand out from the crowd and express your individuality in a way that is comfortable and flattering for yourself.
- Be bold in your choices for clothing items. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different styles and combinations – there is no wrong way to embrace your mommy style! Just make sure that whatever clothing items you choose fit well and complement each other stylistically – Nobody wants to
Enjoy your life
Everyone has their own unique style, and that includes moms! If you’re like me, you’ve been raised with a loving, stylish, and always fun mom. So whether you’re rocking a Safety First look or going for the reckless chic look, here are some tips to help you embrace your mommy style!
- Dress for the occasion. No matter what you’re wearing, make sure it’s comfortable and fits well.
- Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone else or fit into a certain mold – just be yourself!
- Have fun! Whether it’s going out dancing or hitting the shopping mall, have fun and enjoy life!
- Embrace your curves. Celebrate your body – it’s amazing! And besides, no one is perfect – embrace your flaws too!
- Be stylish but comfortable. Balance is key – think about what makes you feel good and stick to that formula!
If you’re like me, you love your momma (even if she’s outdated). Whether it’s her fashion sense, cooking skills, or just the way she carries herself, we all have something to be proud of. So why not embrace that part of motherhood and wear things that reflect who we are? In this article, we’ve shared more ways to do just that. From boldly colored pants to playful tops and everything in between, there’s something for everyone on this list. Check them out and start dressing like your own momma today!